Welcome to Thaxters
GARDEN CENTRE CHRISTMAS OPENING:
CHRISTMAS EVE 9-4
CHRISTMAS DAY CLOSED
BOXING DAY CLOSED
SUNDAY 27TH DECEMBER 9-5
MONDAY 28TH DECEMBER 9-5
TUESDAY 29TH DECEMBER 9-5
WEDNESDAY 30TH DECEMBER 9-5
NEW YEARS EVE 9-5
NEW YEARS DAY 10-4
SATURDAY 2ND JANUARY 9-5
COFFEE SHOP CHRISTMAS OPENING:
CHRISTMAS EVE 9-3:30
FOLLOWING NEWS THAT NORFOLK WILL BE A TIER 4 AREA FROM BOXING DAY THE COFFEE SHOP WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FROM CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON CHRISTMAS EVE
We have strict Covid measures in place to keep you as safe as possible.
We will also offer our call, collect or delivery service for those who prefer this option.
Unfortunately The Coffee Shop will be closed from Thursday 5th November and reopen on Wednesday 2nd December.
Garden Centre opening hours are now 9:00am – 5pm
Policies and procedures to ensure it is as safe as possible for you and our team.
* Face masks must be worn in store.
* Please help yourself to a trolley or basket before entering the store.
* Only a limited number of customers will be allowed in the store.
* Please expect queuing at peak times to enter the store.
* Social distancing measures must be adhered to throughout the store and in outside spaces.
* We will have strict till procedures in place:
We have till screen, please wait to be called forward.
* To reduce contact we would prefer card/contacless payments.
* To reduce any prolonged contact with our team, they will only be able to offer limited advice.
* We will still be able to offer a click and collect service, and for larger items deliveries will be available.
We are a popular family run garden centre which has been established for over 50 years. We are situated on the beautiful North West Norfolk coast, on the old coast road in the village of Dersingham just one mile away from royal Sandringham.
We stock everything you could need for your garden and still believe that plants are at the heart of the garden. As well as a large well stocked plant area and all the usual garden essentials we have an ever expanding gift range so you will easily find a gift for any occasion. Most of our plants have been supplied by small local nurseries that we have been working with for many years and that have our same passion for quality, healthy plants at competitive prices.
We also have the essential Coffee Shop that is now one the most important parts of anyone’s visit to the garden centre. We believe in baking our own cakes, making our own meals of the day, making our own sandwiches on bread supplied by our local baker, and serving coffee that has been roasted just up the road, you will find 90% of our produce home made.
We have a small friendly team who are always ready and willing to help whether it be advise on a plant or carrying a bag of compost to your car we will always do our best to help you.