Welcome to Thaxters
The Coffee Shop is now fully open 9am-4pm serving breakfast, cakes, scones, sandwiches, lunches, Sunday lunch and much more
Dear Customers…We have now adjusted are opening hours to 9:00am – 5pm from Monday 15/06/2020
We have put new policies and procedures in place to ensure it is as safe as possible for you and our team.
* Only a limited number of customers will be allowed in the store on a one in one out basis.
* All customers will have a trolley to enter the store and this will be disinfected for you.
* A maximum of two people per party. Sorry no dogs are allowed at this time.
* Please expect queuing at peak times to enter the store.
* Social distancing measures must be adhered to throughout the store and in outside spaces.
* We will have strict till procedures in place:
We have till screen, please wait to be called forward.
* To reduce contact we would prefer card/contacless payments.
* Out toilet facilities will be closed until further notice.
* To reduce any prolonged contact with our team, they will only be able to offer limited advice.
* You must be able to load your own trolley with the goods you wish to purchase. We are unable to load any customer vehicles. Please only purchase what you can safely carry and load yourself.
* We will still be able to offer a click and collect service, and for larger items deliveries will be available.
* Please be patient and respectful to our team.
OUR NEW OPENING HOURS WILL BE 9:30-4:30 DAILY with last entry at 4pm.
* We are still taking telephone orders Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm for delivery(normal delivery charges apply) or contactless collection.
We are a popular family run garden centre which has been established for over 50 years. We are situated on the beautiful North West Norfolk coast, on the old coast road in the village of Dersingham just one mile away from royal Sandringham.
We stock everything you could need for your garden and still believe that plants are at the heart of the garden. As well as a large well stocked plant area and all the usual garden essentials we have an ever expanding gift range so you will easily find a gift for any occasion. Most of our plants have been supplied by small local nurseries that we have been working with for many years and that have our same passion for quality, healthy plants at competitive prices.
We also have the essential Coffee Shop that is now one the most important parts of anyone’s visit to the garden centre. We believe in baking our own cakes, making our own meals of the day, making our own sandwiches on bread supplied by our local baker, and serving coffee that has been roasted just up the road, you will find 90% of our produce home made.
We have a small friendly team who are always ready and willing to help whether it be advise on a plant or carrying a bag of compost to your car we will always do our best to help you.